Quiche with Tomato, Basil and Garlic
This savory Quiche with Tomato, Basil and Garlic is enhanced with sour cream and olives to create a tasty dish that is great for lunch, brunch or dinner.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) pie shell
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed, or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups fresh or canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
WHISK sour cream, evaporated milk, 1/4 cup cheese, eggs, salt and pepper in medium bowl; pour into pie shell. Combine remaining cheese, breadcrumbs, basil and garlic in small bowl; sprinkle over sour cream mixture. Top with tomatoes and olives.
BAKE for 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I wanted something a little different for supper....this was wonderful with a side salad and bread sticks.
quiche with tomato, basil and garlic
What a wonderful, satisfying Quiche. Not only for men!
Wonderful and flexible. I'm going to make a couple for Easter brunch.
Quiche was delicious
Easy to make and tastes great. Used a cookie sheet to catch any spills while baking. Will make it more often.
I MADE THIS FOR SUNDAY BRUNCH. VERY GOOD! AND A NICE CHANGE FROM MY 'FORMER' FAVORITE QUICHE RECIPE.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 280
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 20g (30% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (50% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 140mg (46% of DV)
- Sodium: 420mg (17% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 19g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.