This savory Quiche with Tomato, Basil and Garlic is enhanced with sour cream and olives to create a tasty dish that is great for lunch, brunch or dinner.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) pie shell
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed, or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups fresh or canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
PREHEAT oven to 350º F.
WHISK sour cream, evaporated milk, 1/4 cup cheese, eggs, salt and pepper in medium bowl; pour into pie shell. Combine remaining cheese, breadcrumbs, basil and garlic in small bowl; sprinkle over sour cream mixture. Top with tomatoes and olives.
BAKE for 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before serving.
Review This Recipe
I MADE THIS FOR SUNDAY BRUNCH. VERY GOOD! AND A NICE CHANGE FROM MY 'FORMER' FAVORITE QUICHE RECIPE.
Read More Reviews