Quick and Easy Meatball Soup
Quick and Easy Meatball Soup is a great mealtime solution when you are looking for something light yet nourishing. Garnish with finely chopped cilantro or other fresh herbs for extra color and flavor.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 packets (2.11 ounces each) MAGGI Beef Flavored Pasta Soup Mix
- 8 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD contents of packets to hot water in large saucepan; mix well. Bring to a boil. Add prepared meatballs, bell pepper, green onions and carrots. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (24% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (13% of DV)
- Sodium: 1350mg (56% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 10g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.