Quick & Easy Ravioli Lasagna
Enjoy the extraordinary medley of whole wheat four cheese ravioli and spinach with this recipe for Quick & Easy Ravioli Lasagna. Featuring layers of sumptuous ravioli, topped with chopped spinach, marinara sauce and ricotta cheese, this easy-to-make entrée is hard to resist. A fresh interpretation of a classic favorite, this dish is a warm welcome for any night of the week.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups (3.75 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.), divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated 100% Whole Wheat Four Cheese Ravioli, divided
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.), divided
- 1/3 cup hot water
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE spinach, ricotta cheese, egg, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Arrange one package ravioli over bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Top evenly with one container sauce and all of spinach mixture. Top spinach mixture with remaining ravioli and remaining container of sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Pour water around edges of lasagna. Cover dish with foil.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through and bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Quick Easy Ravioli Lasagna
This dish was great! It was really easy to make and it tasted fantastic. I used a pack of 4 cheese on the bottom and a pack of chicken and cheese tortilini on top. Yum! Every spec got gobbled right up. Will definitely make again.
I served this dish for a Sunday night dinner.... it was DELISH! I used 1 pkg. regular ravioli 1 whole wheat ravioli. My husband, 4 yr. old and 2 yr. old gobbbled it up. Will definitely make again.
I made this recipe for an italian night church dinner. There were five other lasagnas, but this one was almost gone even with all the choices. It was super easy. My husband said it must be added to our regular dinner nights. My one year old even liked it.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 380
- Calories from Fat: 160
- Total Fat: 18g (27% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (48% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 105mg (34% of DV)
- Sodium: 1190mg (50% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 36g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 6g (22% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 22g
- Vitamin A: 90% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.