Quick and Easy Sweet Mango Dessert
Served in an original way, this tempting combination of fresh mangoes and LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk makes this a refreshing and delightful summer dessert.
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 12 slices BIMBO Double Fiber Bread, crusts removed
- 4 cups (about 4 medium) chopped mango, divided
- 1 mini can (3.5 oz.) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD butter over bread. Press slices into 12 small custard cups. Place cups on baking sheet.
BAKE for 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool slightly. Remove from cups; place on serving dish.
PLACE 2 cups chopped mango and sweetened condensed milk in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
SPOON blended mango mixture evenly into bread cups. Top evenly with remaining chopped mango. Garnish with mint.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.