Quick Brownie Bites Sundaes
These Quick Brownie Bites Sundaes are a perfect party treat. Kids love them, and so do adults!! Ready in less than 20 minutes.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Mini Brownie Bites Bar Dough
- 4 scoops Vanilla DREYER’S® or EDY’S® SLOW CHURNED™ Light Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 4 maraschino cherries
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
CRUMBLE 2 to 3 brownie bites into each sundae dish. Top each with a scoop of ice cream, additional cookie crumbles (if desired), Nesquik, whipped cream and a cherry. Insert 3 brownie bites into ice cream.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Nice for a change the grandchildren loved it.
FOR MY DAUGHTERS 9TH BIRTHDAY WE MADE THESE AND THE GIRLS ALL ENJOYED THEM .THEY WERE SO SIMPLE TO MAKE THAT SAM DID IT HERSELF
TWO WORDS YUM-MY
These are very good, quick, and easy to make. Perfect for a hot afternoon under the sun.
Very easy and very good.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 710
- Calories from Fat: 280
- Total Fat: 31g (48% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 16g (82% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 105mg (35% of DV)
- Sodium: 530mg (22% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 99g (33% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 76g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.