Quick Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Evaporated milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips and a little vanilla make a creamy Quick Chocolate Fudge Sauce you'll have trouble putting down. Have your ice cream ready to serve because if you taste this sauce beforehand you might not be able to put it down.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SERVE warm as a dipping sauce for fresh fruit or spoon over ice cream or cake. Store remaining sauce tightly covered in refrigerator.
Recipe makes 2 cups.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
So simple and so delicious!
This is a really quick and easy recipe to prepare. I had to double my batch because: the fudge went FAST!! Delicious!!! -Catie Viginia Beach, VA
This recipe is so easy & delicious to make!!! Everyone loved it!! It would be a great gift for the holidays!
Incredibly Easy !!!
Better make 2 batches - this one is very popular!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 15g (23% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (47% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 45mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.