Quick Creamy Potato Soup is a quick fix to the winter chills. Ready in less than 30 minutes, too!
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/3 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
MELT butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in water, evaporated milk, potato flakes, seasoned salt and dill weed. Heat until mixture just comes to a boil. Season with pepper.
Review This Recipe
Rather tasty & quick & easy!
I was hesitant at first, but desperately needed a little something more to complete a light dinner. Pleasantly surprised and soooooo easy to make.
Read More Reviews