Quick Creamy Potato Soup
Quick Creamy Potato Soup is a quick fix to the winter chills. Ready in less than 30 minutes, too!
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/3 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Yeah I agree with Lucy B
This soup it is good on first day. Forget about it forleftovers - becomes way too watery
review by latha d/o raman
i like the receipes it quite easy.
quickcreamy potato soup
I love creamy soups....This was pretty good. It was easy to make.
A little watery the next day..
I made the soup exactly as the recipe says, and I was disappointed that it become quite watery the next day.
It was blah. No taste.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (39% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (14% of DV)
- Sodium: 660mg (28% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 18g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.