Ready in less than 30 minutes, this Quick Pumpkin Pizza uses prepared pizza crusts. You'll love the great flavor combinations of pumpkin, shredded Gouda or Fontina and parmesan cheeses, garlic and basil pesto. Toasted pine nuts add a flair. Perfect for entertaining when you're sure to impress your guests with your flavor creativity.
- 2 mini (8-inch) prepared pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Gouda or Fontina cheese (plain or smoked)
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 4 to 6 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 8 teaspoons BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
PREHEAT oven to 450° F. Place pizza crusts on baking sheet.
COMBINE pumpkin, Gouda cheese and garlic in a small bowl; mix well. Spread mixture evenly on both pizza crusts, leaving a ½-inch border around edge.
SPRINKLE Parmesan cheese evenly over each pizza, leaving a border of pumpkin mixture showing.
DOT each pizza with one-half teaspoonfuls of pesto, dividing evenly on each pizza. Sprinkle each with pine nuts. Place other topping choices, if desired.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble and crust starts to lightly brown.