This quick pumpkin dessert is creamy, smooth and so satisfying! All that is needed is instant vanilla pudding and pie mix, Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin, Carnation Evaporated Milk and pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 pkg. (5 1/10 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 can (15 oz) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Fat free whipped topping (optional)
BEAT pudding mix and evaporated milk according to package directions in large bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until ready to serve. Top with whipped topping, if desired.
Review This Recipe
Delicious! I used the recipe builder to calculate WW points. If you use evaporated whole milk it's 2 points per serving (the recipe makes 7 servings). If you use low-fat or skim (evaporated, of course) milk, the points value is just 1 point per serving. I mixed some with prepared rice and gave it to my 1 year-old grandson for lunch. Yum!
Read More Reviews