This quick pumpkin dessert is creamy, smooth and so satisfying! All that is needed is instant vanilla pudding and pie mix, Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin, Carnation Evaporated Milk and pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 pkg. (5 1/10 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 can (15 oz) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Fat free whipped topping (optional)
BEAT pudding mix and evaporated milk according to package directions in large bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until ready to serve. Top with whipped topping, if desired.
Review This Recipe
When needing a desert for Thanksgiving with diabetic friends, this is just the perfect recipe. As close to pumpkin pie as you can get without the fat and calories. I always try to lighten recipes and this one is the perfect way to end our meal.
Read More Reviews