Quick Pumpkin Pudding
This quick pumpkin dessert is creamy, smooth and so satisfying! All that is needed is instant vanilla pudding and pie mix, Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin, Carnation Evaporated Milk and pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 pkg. (5 1/10 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 can (15 oz) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Fat free whipped topping (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Me and my girls love this we are big pumpkin fans
Quick & Easy
This is a great recipe that is quick, easy and easily adapted to a sugar free recipe. I used sugar free pudding mix and light topping. Was great!
Quick pumpkin pudding
Absolutly amazing! I topped it over pound cake! So amazing, you must try!
Needed something sweet last night and had all ingredients on had! Very fast and very satisfying!
Serving Size: 1/7 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 350mg (15% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 28g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 26g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 150% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.