Quick Rosemary-Garlic Flatbread
This Quick Rosemary-Garlic Flatbread is delicious and easy to make. Great with pasta main dishes or a green salad. Drizzle with olive oil before serving, if desired.
- 2 (9 x 7-inch) naan or flatbreads or 1 (15 x 10-inch) foccacia bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (11 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh basil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE bread on jelly-roll pan or large baking sheet.
COMBINE oil and pesto in small bowl; brush bread with mixture. Sprinkle evenly with rosemary, garlic and cheese.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts and bread is beginning to brown. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with basil; drizzle with additional olive oil, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 70
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 100mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 9g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.