This Quick Rosemary-Garlic Flatbread is delicious and easy to make. Great with pasta main dishes or a green salad. Drizzle with olive oil before serving, if desired.
- 2 (9 x 7-inch) naan or flatbreads or 1 (15 x 10-inch) foccacia bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh basil
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Position rack in the middle position in the oven.
PLACE bread on jelly-roll pan or large baking sheet.
COMBINE oil and pesto in small bowl; brush bread with mixture. Sprinkle evenly with rosemary, garlic and cheese.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts and bread is beginning to brown. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with basil; drizzle with additional olive oil, if desired.