Quick Three-Bean Chili
Quick Three-Bean Chili is packed with protein and fiber and will satisfy the hungriest of appetites. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can each (15 to 16 ounces) black beans, kidney beans and pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Reduced Sodium Beef or Chicken Flavor Instant Bouillon
- Light sour cream (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR in tomatoes and juice, black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, water, chili powder, cumin and bouillon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream and cheese.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Easy to Make
Kid Tested and Approved
With the cold weather, my husband wanted chili and this was a hit. My son wanted to help and ended up doing most of the cooking (I had to do the cleanup of course). Everyone approved and we will definitely make this again.
I had never made chili and all I can say is that we will be having this on Super Bowl Sunday. So easy and sooo delicious, we loved it.
Excellent and Easy
This was excellent chili and SO very easy. I didn't add the bouillon and it was plenty salty. I also added some green pepper to the onion and garlic. The chili was colorful and delicious!
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 333
- Calories from Fat: 71
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (14% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 48mg (16% of DV)
- Sodium: 874mg (36% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 43g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 12g (48% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 28g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 31% of DV
- Calcium: 13% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.