Quick Three-Bean Chili is packed with protein and fiber and will satisfy the hungriest of appetites. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can each (15 to 16 ounces) black beans, kidney beans and pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Reduced Sodium Beef or Chicken Flavor Instant Bouillon
- Light sour cream (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
COOK beef, onion and garlic in large saucepan over medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink.
STIR in tomatoes and juice, black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, water, chili powder, cumin and bouillon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream and cheese.
Review This Recipe
Kid Tested and Approved
With the cold weather, my husband wanted chili and this was a hit. My son wanted to help and ended up doing most of the cooking (I had to do the cleanup of course). Everyone approved and we will definitely make this again.
Read More Reviews