Quick Three-Bean Chili is packed with protein and fiber and will satisfy the hungriest of appetites. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can each (15 to 16 ounces) black beans, kidney beans and pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Reduced Sodium Beef or Chicken Flavor Instant Bouillon
- Light sour cream (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
COOK beef, onion and garlic in large saucepan over medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink.
STIR in tomatoes and juice, black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, water, chili powder, cumin and bouillon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream and cheese.
Review This Recipe
Excellent and Easy
This was excellent chili and SO very easy. I didn't add the bouillon and it was plenty salty. I also added some green pepper to the onion and garlic. The chili was colorful and delicious!
Read More Reviews