This Quick Tiramisu recipe is an easy version of the classic Italian dessert. Great to make ahead and save time when entertaining.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 3/4 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
CUT dough into 20 pieces. Shape each piece into a 2 1/2 x 1-inch oblong shape. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
DISSOLVE coffee granules in cold water; set aside.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in 1/4 cup coffee. Fold in whipped topping. Layer 6 cookies in ungreased 8-inch-square baking dish. Sprinkle each cookie with 1 teaspoon coffee. Spread one-third cream cheese mixture over cookies. Repeat layers 2 more times with 12 cookies, remaining coffee and remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover; refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Crumble remaining cookies over top. Sift cocoa over cookies. Cut into squares.
Review This Recipe
A little too sweet
This recipe is a little too sweet. I think using the cookie dough is what makes it extra sweet. It is less time consuming than making a traditional tiramisu, however shaping the cookie dough is tedious.
Read More Reviews