This Quick Tiramisu recipe is an easy version of the classic Italian dessert. Great to make ahead and save time when entertaining.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 3/4 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
CUT dough into 20 pieces. Shape each piece into a 2 1/2 x 1-inch oblong shape. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
DISSOLVE coffee granules in cold water; set aside.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in 1/4 cup coffee. Fold in whipped topping. Layer 6 cookies in ungreased 8-inch-square baking dish. Sprinkle each cookie with 1 teaspoon coffee. Spread one-third cream cheese mixture over cookies. Repeat layers 2 more times with 12 cookies, remaining coffee and remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover; refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Crumble remaining cookies over top. Sift cocoa over cookies. Cut into squares.
Review This Recipe
good without the coffee
These were just as good without the coffee we put coffee on half and not the other half and both were great.
Read More Reviews