Using the super food quinoa, this Quinoa Granola with Raisinets is packed with good nutrients. This recipe will keep for 2 weeks in an airtight container, so it’s great to keep in a desk drawer or as an after school snack.
- Parchment paper
- 2 cups cooked ivory or red quinoa
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed kernels
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 package (11 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Dark Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1 cup shredded coconut, toasted
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
COMBINE quinoa, oats, almonds, pepitas, sunflower seed kernels, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and salt in large bowl. Add coconut oil and maple syrup; stir to coat. Spread onto prepared baking sheet.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring halfway through baking time, until golden and toasted. Cool completely. Stir in Raisinets and coconut. Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.