Rainy-Day Mocha Malt
This hot Rainy-Day Mocha Malt is perfect for a cold day, a rainy day, or unwind just after you've put the kids to bed. Try the recipe today!
- 1 packet Classic Chocolate Malt Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1/2 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 cup fat free milk, heated
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Soothing and refreshing
I have been doing this for some time. Caution . . . can be quite habit forming! Also wonderful with a teaspoon of cinnamon and a very generous scoop of coffee ice cream (water instead of milk for the Carnation instant) and whip up in the blender.
Sounds like one yummy kind of drink.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 15
- Total Fat: 1.5g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 270mg (11% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 31g
- Protein: 13g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 60% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.