Raisinets Baked Apples
Raisinets Baked Apples feature a delicious combination of chocolate-covered raisins, cinnamon and walnuts or almonds. Drizzle with baking juice just before serving warm. Add a touch of whipped cream or ice cream to dress this dish up.
- 6 baking apples
- 3/4 cup (5 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
WASH and core apples (1 to 1 ¼ inches in diameter); remove peel from around the top. Place apples in baking dish.
COMBINE Raisinets, nuts and cinnamon in small bowl; fill center of each apple with mixture. Pour juice around apples; cover loosely with foil.
BAKE for 35 minutes; uncover. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until tender. Place apples on individual serving plates and drizzle each with 3 tablespoons juice from baking dish. Serve warm.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 10mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 42g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (15% of DV)
- Sugars: 37g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.