Raisinets Brownie Parfaits
These delicious and easy to make Raisinets Brownie Parfaits are a great treat to make any occasion special! Using the fat free topping and filling makes this an option those watching their weight can enjoy.
- 24 paper cupcake liners
- 1 box ( 18.3 to 20 ounces) chocolate brownie mix*
- 1 1/3 cups (8 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins, divided
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen fat free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 box (2.1 ounces) instant sugar free, fat free chocolate fudge pudding and pie filling mix, prepared according to package directions
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE brownie mix batter according to box directions; stir in 2/3 cup Raisinets after all ingredients are combined. Fill prepared muffin cups 1/2 full with batter.
BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
CUT brownies in half. Place one brownie half in each of 24 parfait cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons whipped topping over each brownie half. Spoon 2 tablespoons pudding over whipped topping; top with remaining brownie half. Top with 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Sprinkle parfaits with remaining 2/3 cup of Raisinets.
Cook’s Tip: For healthier brownies, substitute equal amount of LIBBY’S 100% Pure Pumpkin for oil in brownie mix.
* For a more intensely flavored brownie, substitute merlot wine for water called for in brownie mix.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 210mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 31g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 20g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.