This luscious Raisinets Brownies recipe is elegant, simple and will delight everyone with its deep intense flavors and beautiful colors.
- 24 paper cupcake liners
- 1 (18.3 to 20 ounces) chocolate brownie mix*
- 2/3 cup (4 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins, coarsely chopped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE brownie mix batter according to box directions; stir in Cranberry Raisinets after all ingredients are combined. Fill prepared muffin cups 1/2 full with batter.
BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Dust with powdered sugar.
Cook’s Tip: For healthier brownies, substitute equal amount of LIBBY’S 100% Pure Pumpkin for oil in brownie mix.
* For a more intensely flavored brownie, substitute merlot wine for water called for in brownie mix.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 8g (13% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (9% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 90mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 20g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 14g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.