Raisinets Cereal Snacking Mix is a terrific after school snack or delicious treat at a party.
- 2 cups toasted whole grain oat cereal (such as CHEERIOS)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup (6.5 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins, or GOOBERS Milk Chocolate-Covered Peanuts
COMBINE cereal and cranberries in large, resealable plastic bag.
COMBINE sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
POUR cinnamon-sugar mixture and butter over cereal mixture; seal bag. Shake well to combine. Add Raisinets or Goobers; shake well.
Review This Recipe
Raisinet Cereal Snacking Mix
My son absolutely loves this snack mix. I didn't have any cranberries in the house, so I used dried cherries. He can't eat enough of this. It will be a great snack to take camping or on road trips.
Read More Reviews