These Raisinets Oatmeal Bars are a great treat to bring hiking or camping for an instant energy boost.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/4 cups (14 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1 3/4 cups quick or old-fashioned oats, divided
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Raisinets and 1 ½ cups oats. Spread into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining oats.
BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
Raisinets Oatmeal Bars
Must say these are the greatest, My family truly enjoyed them. Also took them to a church meeting and they made a great hit. Thanks Beth
Read More Reviews