Raisinets Pull Apart Bread
Raisinets Pull Apart Bread is a great treat for special breakfasts or holiday brunches. Easy to make, this one will be a real crowd pleaser. Kids will love helping with this festive bread.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 24 (one 25-ounce package) frozen dough rolls, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup (4 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE dough rolls in large, resealable plastic food storage bag. Add granulated sugar and cinnamon to bag; seal and shake until dough is completely coated.
PLACE half of dough rolls in prepared pan; sprinkle with Raisinets and nuts. Top with remaining dough rolls. Combine butter and brown sugar in small bowl; pour evenly over dough rolls. Let the dough rise in a warm place until it doubles in size.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto serving platter; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
NOTE: Try substituting 2/3 cup NESTLÉ RAISINETS Dark Chocolate-Covered Raisins for Raisinets.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 13g (20% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 320mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 50g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 22g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.