According to a recent "Snack Survey," nearly 90 percent of parents are concerned about both nutrition and good taste when choosing snacks for their kids. With its blend of kid favorites--from pretzels to dried fruit to NESTLÉ RAISINETS--this recipe offers a deliciously nutritious option.
- 2 cups (12.5 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 2 cups small pretzel twists
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup coarsely chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup coarsely chopped dried apples
COMBINE Raisinets, pretzels, marshmallows, raisins, apricots and apples in large bowl.
NOTE: Any variety of Raisinets can be substituted.
Review This Recipe
For someone who loves Raisins... I loved this mix. This combined all the things I love. YUM YUM!
Read More Reviews