Add a little "magic" to your day by eating this delicious raspberry bar.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup seedless red raspberry jam
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
MELT butter in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven; remove from oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter. Stir well; press onto bottom of pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Sprinkle with morsels, coconut and nuts; press down firmly. Microwave jam in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 25 to 30 seconds; stir. Drizzle raspberry jam evenly over mixture.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
An old favorite
My friends mother gave me this recipe several years ago in college, sans the raspberry jam. very delicious!
Read More Reviews