Add a little "magic" to your day by eating this delicious raspberry bar.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup seedless red raspberry jam
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
MELT butter in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven; remove from oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter. Stir well; press onto bottom of pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Sprinkle with morsels, coconut and nuts; press down firmly. Microwave jam in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 25 to 30 seconds; stir. Drizzle raspberry jam evenly over mixture.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
I love raspberry jam and have made magic squares for a couple years, but never made them together until now. How delicious...thanks so much for the recipe.
Read More Reviews