Raspberry Tea Sparkler
This sparkling tea with raspberry and apple flavors is sure to be a hit at your next outdoor party.
- 2 cups Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 2 cups PERRIER Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Flavor NESTEA Sweetened Iced Tea Concentrate
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
where are the blue berries?
the picture on the activities section shows blueberries... guess well just add them... we are going to try this soon... i think well substitute 4 cups sparkling applejuice with the 2 cups apple juice and 2 cups mineral water... thanks for the recipe... a member of the juicy bunch
Love sipping this with my son after a day at the park.
It is the most delicious soft drink ever!
Excellent thirst quencher for a hot day in the sun. The tartness of the apple juice compliments the raspberry sweetness and the sparkling water gives it just the right zing.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 147
- Calories from Fat: 1
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 15mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 34g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 53% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.