Ravioletti Primavera is a totally fun way to make a beautiful and delicious meal with a flavorful flair using traditional favorites.
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Light or Regular Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (1.5 ounces) thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 cup loose-pack frozen peas, thawed
- 1 package (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Ravioletti, prepared according to package directions
HEAT sauce, bell pepper and prosciutto in small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until warm. Stir in peas until heated through. Toss with prepared pasta and serve.
Quick Tip: Place frozen peas in sieve or colander and run under hot tap water to thaw.