Ravioletti Primavera is a totally fun way to make a beautiful and delicious meal with a flavorful flair using traditional favorites.
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Light Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (1.5 ounces) thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 cup loose-pack frozen peas, thawed
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Ravioletti (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Quick Tip: Place frozen peas in sieve or colander and run under hot tap water to thaw.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 13g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (34% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (18% of DV)
- Sodium: 860mg (36% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 38g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 17g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 40% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.