Ravioli and Scallops Fresco
Ravioli stuffed with four delicious cheeses combines with crisp-tender root vegetables and delicate scallops for an elegant, easy meal. A pool of marinara sauce showcases the pesto-tinged pasta.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1 small white turnip, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced leek (white portion only)
- 12 ounces bay scallops
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.), warmed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
LADLE sauce onto four serving plates. Top with pasta, vegetables and scallop mixture.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Easy and Tasty
I served this recipe to company and everyone enjoyed it. I substituted chicken and proscuitto tortellini for the beef ravioli and it was delicious. I would recommend telling others to heat the pesto or bring it to room temp before adding to the pasta. Also, be sure the veggies are good and hot before serving. Easy to make and it looks beautiful on the plate. Served it with greens, pear, walnut and avocado salad with champagne dressing. Yummy!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 590
- Calories from Fat: 310
- Total Fat: 34g (53% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (35% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 75mg (24% of DV)
- Sodium: 1260mg (53% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 42g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (20% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 29g
- Vitamin A: 45% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.