This Ravioli Lasagna entrée makes having a classic Italian favorite very easy and very delicious.
- 1 package (20 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Family Size Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 container (15 ounces) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup fat free milk
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease two 8 x 4-inch loaf dishes.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, spinach, eggs and milk in medium bowl. Place one-fourth pasta in each prepared dish. Add one-fourth sauce and half ricotta mixture to each dish. Top each with half remaining pasta and half remaining sauce. Sprinkle both dishes with Parmesan cheese. Cover one dish with plastic wrap, then overwrap with foil. Label and freeze for up to 2 months.
COVER remaining dish with foil. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
TO BAKE FROZEN LASAGNA: Place dish in refrigerator overnight. Preheat oven to 375° F. Remove foil and plastic wrap; recover with foil. Bake for 1 hour or until heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Review This Recipe
Good for making ahead.
Very good. The ravioli makes a wonderful substitution for lasagne noodles and adds extra cheese to the recipe. The spinach makes a good filler but can be a little strong. I would recommend, if you don't like the taste of spinach, that you half the spinach and add extra sauce. It will cook up great after you freeze it and none of the flavor is lost. Overall, a very good addition to evening meals.
Read More Reviews