Ravioli Primavera Salad
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Light Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes (about 1/2 pint)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and diagonally sliced 1/4-inch-thick
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 pound (fresh or frozen, thawed) peeled and deveined medium shrimp, tails removed, cooked
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Reduced Fat Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh baby spinach leaves (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE ravioli, grape tomatoes, green onions, carrots, peas and shrimp together in a large bowl.
WHISK together red wine vinegar, pesto and garlic in medium bowl. Slowly in a thin stream, whisk in olive oil until dressing is well mixed. Season with salt and pepper. Pour vinaigrette over ravioli mixture. Cover; refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to serving.
SERVE at room temperature over baby spinach leaves.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 95mg (32% of DV)
- Sodium: 470mg (19% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 90% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.