- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Light Four Cheese Ravioli or BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes (about 1/2 pint)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and diagonally sliced 1/4-inch-thick
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 pound (fresh or frozen, thawed) peeled and deveined medium shrimp, tails removed, cooked
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Reduced Fat Pesto with Basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh baby spinach leaves (optional)
PREPARE ravioli according to package directions. Drain and rinse quickly with cold water; drain again.
COMBINE ravioli, grape tomatoes, green onions, carrots, peas and shrimp together in a large bowl.
WHISK together red wine vinegar, pesto and garlic in medium bowl. Slowly in a thin stream, whisk in olive oil until dressing is well mixed. Season with salt and pepper. Pour vinaigrette over ravioli mixture. Cover; refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to serving.
SERVE at room temperature over baby spinach leaves.