Ravioli Pumpkin Casserole
This attractive Ravioli Casserole features scrumptious flavors of shredded cheese and Italian sausage with a pumpkin garlic marinara sauce. Easy to make and great for family or entertaining meals.
- 2 packages BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 16 ounces hot or sweet light turkey Italian sausage, casings removed
- 3/4 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese in medium bowl.
HEAT large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook, stirring to break into pieces, until browned. Transfer sausage to paper towel-lined plate to drain.
ADD pumpkin, wine and broth to skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until bubbly. Stir in sauce and sausage; heat through.
LAYER ingredients as follows in ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish: 1/2 pasta, 1/2 sauce and 1/2 cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Cover with foil.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
NOTE: Can substitute BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce. If this is preferred, add 2 cloves finely chopped garlic when cooking sausage. Also, try substituting BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Holy Cow this was good! Everyone loved it - can't wait to make again.
I had never thought of making revioli casserole out of pumpkin. It turned out to be a wonderful dish. It took a little time to make but the outcome was beyond great. I highly recommand it!
This was so good. I've made it several times but my family's fav is when I use beef ravioli.
It was great inspiration for my own version of a ravioli casserole
This was really good and easy. The pumpkin is a good way to get the kids to eat vegies. They don't even know it is there. Very very tastey!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 410
- Calories from Fat: 160
- Total Fat: 18g (27% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (28% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 80mg (26% of DV)
- Sodium: 1290mg (54% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 27g
- Vitamin A: 50% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.