Ravioli stuffed with four delicious cheeses combines with crisp-tender root vegetables and delicate scallops for an elegant, easy meal. A pool of marinara sauce showcases the pesto-tinged pasta.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1 small white turnip, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced leek (white portion only)
- 12 ounces bay scallops
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 1 container (15 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce, warmed
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrot, turnip and leek; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from skillet; keep warm. Add scallops to empty skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until no longer translucent. Drain. Stir in pesto.
LADLE sauce onto four serving plates. Top with pasta, vegetables and scallop mixture.
Review This Recipe
Easy and Tasty
I served this recipe to company and everyone enjoyed it. I substituted chicken and proscuitto tortellini for the beef ravioli and it was delicious. I would recommend telling others to heat the pesto or bring it to room temp before adding to the pasta. Also, be sure the veggies are good and hot before serving. Easy to make and it looks beautiful on the plate. Served it with greens, pear, walnut and avocado salad with champagne dressing. Yummy!
Read More Reviews