Ravioli with Alfredo Sauce and Artichokes is a great choice for a festive dinner to celebrate a special occasion, or simply for spending time together. Try this easy and elegant pasta dish.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Light Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 2 cups red and/or yellow bell pepper strips
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1 package (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Light Alfredo Sauce
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Keep warm.
HEAT oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add artichokes, bell peppers and wine. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes. Add pasta and sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired.
Review This Recipe
We Loved it
My husband and I enjoyed this dinner so much we didn't even share it with our kids. I served it with "Spinach Salad With Cherries" another gread recipe I found on here, Baguette bread with Olive oil and Vinagrette dressing, and a glass of Chardonney. They all complimented each other very nicely. And it so so quick and easy to make.
Read More Reviews