Italy meets Mexico in this fun and festive Ravioli with Black Bean Salsa dish that will have your family singing your praises. Colorful, Delicious and Quick! Ready in 15 minutes.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 jar (16 ounces) mild salsa
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) black beans, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT salsa and black beans in medium saucepan; gently fold in pasta. Top with cheese and cilantro.
Review This Recipe
My family loved it! Definatly something we will have again! My husband couldn't get enough of it! I did double the recipe since there are 7 of us.
Read More Reviews