Ravioli with Black Bean Salsa
Italy meets Mexico in this fun and festive Ravioli with Black Bean Salsa dish that will have your family singing your praises. Colorful, Delicious and Quick! Ready in 15 minutes.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 1 jar (16 ounces) mild salsa
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) black beans, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT salsa and black beans in medium saucepan; gently fold in pasta. Top with cheese and cilantro.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
My family loved it! Definatly something we will have again! My husband couldn't get enough of it! I did double the recipe since there are 7 of us.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 360
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (27% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (15% of DV)
- Sodium: 1580mg (66% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 45g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 7g (27% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.