Ravioli with Garlic Sautéed Vegetables
Whole Wheat Four Cheese Ravioli combined with garlic sautéed vegetables is an easy-to-make dish that is great for entertaining.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 yellow summer squash, quartered and sliced
- 1/2 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This dish is simple, doesn't take long and clean up is easy yet it is amazing every time. It has always been a hit when having people over for dinner and the leftovers are great too.
Fast & Easy
This was easy to make and full of great vegetables. My vegetarian daughter loved it. It's a quick dinner to make.
We love this meal. We have had it many times and it's filling and delicious. It doesn't make much. The portion is fine for us. It's just the two of us. If you can get the family pack I would. Not sure if the Whole Wheat pasta comes in a family size. It's healthy with lots of flavor. We love it.
Great, fast entree
This is quick & easy after a busy day. We loved it. Doubtful it will fill up 4 hungry people; but great for 2. Really delicious!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 340
- Calories from Fat: 160
- Total Fat: 18g (28% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (28% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (15% of DV)
- Sodium: 800mg (33% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (17% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 30% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.