Really Yummy Dark Chocolate Fudge with Pistachios is decadent and delicious! This simple to follow recipe ensures success every time. Nuts and miniature marshmallows add fabulous flavor and texture dimensions. Experiment with other nuts like toasted pecans or walnuts to create more variations.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped shelled pistachios or toasted pecans, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, 1/2 cup nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons of nuts over top of fudge; carefully press nuts into the fudge. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
Review This Recipe
Really Yummy Dark Chocolate Fudge with Pistachios
This is the best fudge I have ever made! This recipe is very easy and family friendly. I like using other nuts as well as Pistachios and especially macadamia nuts are my favorite.
Read More Reviews