This summertime snack made with red, white and blue fruits and chocolate-flavored cream cheese is a treat the kids can make themselves. They'll love the idea of building patriotic skyscrapers! Ready in just 20 minutes.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate or Strawberry Flavor Syrup
- 20 honey graham or chocolate graham cracker squares
- 1 small banana, sliced into 20 pieces
- 10 small, fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 30 fresh blueberries (about 1/4 cup total)
COMBINE cream cheese and Nesquik in medium bowl; stir until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over tops of graham crackers. Place 2 slices of banana over tops of 10 frosted crackers. Place remaining frosted crackers over bananas, frosting-side-up.
SLICE strawberries into 5 pieces each. Arrange over frosting in a star pattern. Place 3 blueberries in center of each "star". Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Red, White & Blue Skyscrapers
I love these. Its super easy to make they taste absolutely amazing. I highly recommend making these.
Read More Reviews