The citrus marinade for these Revitalizing Steak and Pineapple Wraps adds extra special flavor dimensions. You'll love how these beef strips combine with pineapple and cucumbers to create taste sensations. Wrap this mixture in warm tortillas. Serve with additional sauce for dipping. Recipe compliments of cookbook author Ying Chang Compestine.
- 1 lb. beef flank steak
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 (8-inch) soft taco-size flour or whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple chunks or 2 medium apples, peeled, cored and cut into strips
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and cut into strips (about 1 1/2 cups total)
- MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
TRIM any fat or gristle off steak. Cut steak across grain into 1-inch-wide slices.
MIX orange juice, seasoning sauce and oil in medium bowl. Add steak to marinade; mix well. Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
BROIL steak, turning once, for about 7 minutes or until desired doneness. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into bite-size pieces. Discard marinade.
SPOON about 3 tablespoons steak mixture into each warm tortilla. Top with 1 1/2 tablespoons each of pineapple and cucumber and about 2 teaspoons Sweet Chili Sauce. Roll up tortillas and eat with your fingers. Serve with additional sauce for dipping.