Rich Chocolate-Caramel Hot Cocoa Shots
Enjoy the rich chocolate and caramel flavor combination in these cute Hot Cocoa Shots. Serve the delectable mixture in small cups and spoon the tasty milk foam on top. Perfect for a winter treat.
- 5 envelopes Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup or ice cream topping
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups lowfat milk, heated to almost boiling
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
DIVIDE hot cocoa between six 4-ounce demitasse cups or very small coffee cups; spoon milk foam over each cup. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
It's really good. You should give it a try.
It's pretty good.
It's pretty good. Not excellent though.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 170
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (9% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 160mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 31g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 23g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.