Fix these elegant and easy Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles when guests and family are expected. Simply combine ingredients, roll and chill. A little coffee liqueur adds a spark of rich flavor.
- 2 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 62)
- 1 cup ground, toasted almonds
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, (6-oz) melted*
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur**
COMBINE crushed cookies, ground almonds, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Blend in melted chocolate, pumpkin and coffee liqueur. Shape into 1-inch balls. Refrigerate. Dust with remaining powdered sugar just before serving.
* Follow melting direction on NESTLÉ® package.
**1/3 cup apple juice can be used instead of coffee liqueur.
Review This Recipe
awesome alternative to pumpkin pie
excellent, easy to make and you can swap ingredients to change up the flavor(i.e. white chocolate, pumpkin pie spice, and different fruit juices). These will grace my turkey table for years to come.
Read More Reviews