Fix these elegant and easy Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles when guests and family are expected. Simply combine ingredients, roll and chill. A little coffee liqueur adds a spark of rich flavor.
- 2 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 62)
- 1 cup ground, toasted almonds
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, (6-oz) melted*
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur**
COMBINE crushed cookies, ground almonds, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Blend in melted chocolate, pumpkin and coffee liqueur. Shape into 1-inch balls. Refrigerate. Dust with remaining powdered sugar just before serving.
* Follow melting direction on NESTLÉ® package.
**1/3 cup apple juice can be used instead of coffee liqueur.
Review This Recipe
Rich Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
This is an easy and simple recipe and the truffles are small. Easy to eat for a dessert. My family really likes these.
Read More Reviews