Rich & Creamy Hot Fudge Sauce is perfect with cubes of vanilla cake, chunks of fresh fruit or icy bowls of vanilla ice cream. This rich and luscious chocolate sauce takes just a few minutes to make.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
COMBINE evaporated milk, sugar, butter and corn syrup in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in morsels and vanilla extract until thickened and smooth.
SERVE over ice cream or cake. Store leftover sauce in refrigerator; reheat before serving. If needed, add water to thin to desired consistency.
Recipe makes approximately 3 cups.
Review This Recipe
Perfect Fudge Sauce
My son loves this sauce with vanilla ice cream and bananas. I think it could go on anything!
Read More Reviews