A crowd-pleasing dessert sure to satisfy the cravings of many a sweet-tooth. Serve this Rich Mud Pie with its chocolate chunk crust, coffee ice cream filling and whipped topping at your next party.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup fudge sauce, warmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
PLACE whole bar of dough onto bottom of prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
BAKE for 18 to 19 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
SPREAD ice cream over top of cookie. Spread whipped topping over ice cream. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
THAW for 5 to 10 minutes; remove side of springform pan. Top with hot fudge sauce and nuts before serving.
Review This Recipe
I made this for my family. My husband and son could not get enough!
Read More Reviews