This elegant Creamy Mint Cocoa is perfect for chilly nights. Add a little Irish crème liqueur to add extra dimension! Top with whipped cream and dusting of cocoa.
- 2 cans (12 fl. oz. each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 2/3 (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Irish crème liqueur (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Topping suggestions (optional): Whipped cream and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
HEAT evaporated milk, morsels and water in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until hot (do not boil). Remove from heat. Stir in liqueur and vanilla extract.
POUR into ten 4-ounce demitasse cups or five mugs. Top with whipped cream and dusting of cocoa.
VARIATION: Substitute NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk for the regular evaporated milk.
Review This Recipe
What a wonderful morning treat to have with your grandchild!!!
Read More Reviews