Rich Raspberry Swirl Brownies add extra pizazz to your brownies with two-toned morsels and raspberry jam and make for a delightful treat.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ Semi-Sweet & Premier White Morsels, divided
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
COMBINE cocoa, flour and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add 2 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Spread 1 cup batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle pecans over batter. Stir jam until smooth. Drizzle over pecans. Beat remaining batter and egg in same large bowl until light in color. Stir in 1 cup Swirled Morsels. Spread evenly over raspberry jam. Top with remaining Swirled Morsels.
BAKE for 30 to 33 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.
Review This Recipe
Great Raspberry Brownies
This is a great recipe. You used to be able to find a raspberry brownie recipe mix in stores a few years ago, but not anymore. This is even better than the one you buy in the box.
Read More Reviews