Rich Vegetable Soup
An abundance of vegetables and great flavors can be found in this Rich Vegetable Soup. The Pistou Sauce adds an extra layer of flavors to this hearty soup.
- PISTOU SAUCE
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 large basil leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 cups hot water
- 1 medium russet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) peeled and diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup dry small macaroni
- 1 cup frozen green beans, cut into 1/2-inch lengths
- 1 cup frozen peas
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE tomatoes, garlic and basil in blender; blend while dripping oil very slowly into small opening of blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
PLACE water, potato, carrots, onion, zucchini, tomatoes and juice and bouillon in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes. Add pistou sauce, kidney beans, white beans, pasta, green beans and peas. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Serve with cheese.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
its fun to make and delicious
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.