This Risotto Stuffed Mushrooms recipe is exceptional as a side dish or appetizer.
- 1 package (5.5 ounces) risotto with portobello mushrooms, cooked and kept warm
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons grated Romano or Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives or green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 18 to 20 (about 1 3/4 pounds total) jumbo whole white mushrooms, stems removed
PREHEAT oven to 375º F.
COMBINE risotto, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, Romano cheese, chives, bell pepper and garlic in medium bowl. Arrange mushrooms on baking sheet. Fill mushrooms with risotto mixture, mounding slightly. Sprinkle with remaining Monterey Jack cheese.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until mushrooms are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Review This Recipe
Very good recipe, I love the taste of it, I also added bacon pieces to the tops of the mushrooms caps, Boy it sure taste so good! Thank you so much
Read More Reviews