Roast Turkey Breast
A simple yet tasty basting sauce makes this Roast Turkey Breast recipe stand out from others.
- 1 (3 to 4 pounds) bone-in half turkey breast, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE turkey, skin-side-up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
MIX Juicy Juice, butter, bouillon, paprika, thyme and garlic in small bowl. Brush turkey with half of mixture.
ROAST for 30 minutes; brush with remaining butter mixture. Roast about 1 hour longer or until meat thermometer reads 155° F. Remove from oven; transfer to cutting board and tent with foil. Let stand for 15 minutes.
NOTE: During the 15 minute resting time, the turkey breast continues to cook and will reach 160° F, an ideal temperature. This step facilitates a moist turkey breast and easier carving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 16g (24% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (28% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 135mg (46% of DV)
- Sodium: 230mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 2g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 42g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.