A simple yet tasty basting sauce makes this Roast Turkey Breast recipe stand out from others.
- 1 (3 to 4 pounds) bone-in half turkey breast, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Adjust oven rack to the middle of the oven.
PLACE turkey, skin-side-up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
MIX Juicy Juice, butter, bouillon, paprika, thyme and garlic in small bowl. Brush turkey with half of mixture.
ROAST for 30 minutes; brush with remaining butter mixture. Roast about 1 hour longer or until meat thermometer reads 155° F. Remove from oven; transfer to cutting board and tent with foil. Let stand for 15 minutes.
NOTE: During the 15 minute resting time, the turkey breast continues to cook and will reach 160° F, an ideal temperature. This step facilitates a moist turkey breast and easier carving.