Roasted Red Pepper and White Bean Dip
A creamy dip with roasted red peppers and spicy jalapeños. A great addition to your next party.
Look for roasted red bell peppers in the vegetable aisle or produce section of your supermarket, or roast your own!
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted red bell peppers, drained, divided
- 1 can (15 ounces) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup firm silken tofu
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon diced jalapeños
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pita bread or tortilla chips
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE remaining bell peppers, beans, tofu, parsley, lime juice, oil, cumin, garlic, jalapeños and salt in food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Stir in chopped bell peppers. Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving. Serve with pita bread or tortilla chips.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This dip is really delicious. I only used half the peppers and other spicy ingredients and it still came out pretty spicy. I'm using it for X-Mas!
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 420mg
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 50% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.