Roasted Red Pepper Soup
On chilly days, enjoy comforting flavor with a veggie soup featuring the creamy combo of pureed roasted red peppers and evaporated milk.
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh basil (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT pureed red peppers and evaporated milk in medium saucepan over medium heat until very hot and steamy. Do not boil. Remove from heat. Whisk in sour cream until well blended. Season to taste with black pepper. Garnish with basil.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 1020mg (43% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 29g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 12g
- Vitamin A: 40% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.