A creamy dip with roasted red peppers and spicy jalapeños. A great addition to your next party.
Look for roasted red bell peppers in the vegetable aisle or produce section of your supermarket, or roast your own!
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted red bell peppers, drained, divided
- 1 can (15 ounces) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup firm silken tofu
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon diced jalapeños
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pita bread or tortilla chips
COARSELY chop enough roasted bell peppers to equal 1/2 cup.
PLACE remaining bell peppers, beans, tofu, parsley, lime juice, oil, cumin, garlic, jalapeños and salt in food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Stir in chopped bell peppers. Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving. Serve with pita bread or tortilla chips.
Review This Recipe
This dip is really delicious. I only used half the peppers and other spicy ingredients and it still came out pretty spicy. I'm using it for X-Mas!