Roasted Tomato Mac & Cheese
Sliced tomatoes add color and flavor to traditional macaroni and cheese. The bread crumbs add a nice texture and crunch. Try topping with fresh basil, if desired.
- 1 package (40 ounces) STOUFFER'S Family Size Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced Roma or other tomatoes
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs, toasted
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over Macaroni & Cheese.
BAKE for an additional 35 to 45 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 410
- Calories from Fat: 160
- Total Fat: 18g (28% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (43% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 1070mg (44% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 45g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 17g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.