These Rocky Road Clusters are another fun way to combine the classic 'rocky road' flavors of chocolate, marshmallows and nuts.
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
LINE baking sheets with wax paper.
COMBINE morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in marshmallows, nuts and vanilla extract.
DROP by heaping tablespoon in mounds onto prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm.
Review This Recipe
These Are Great!
Oh my goodness! My family loved these and ask me every day to make more. They are so easy and the caramel make them that much more yummy. Keep up the good recipes.
Read More Reviews