These Rocky Road Clusters are another fun way to combine the classic 'rocky road' flavors of chocolate, marshmallows and nuts.
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
LINE baking sheets with wax paper.
COMBINE morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in marshmallows, nuts and vanilla extract.
DROP by heaping tablespoon in mounds onto prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm.
Review This Recipe
Rocky Road Clusters
WOW!!! These are FANTASTIC. I whipped these together as we were being packed for a move and they are so easy. I had to take treats for our last dinner with friends before moving to Houston and they loved these. Will definitely make again!!
Read More Reviews